top of page
Become a BIA at WSU Fellow!
Send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
BIA fellows help run the day-to-day operation of the Brass Institutes of America. In return, they are awarded a full-tuition waiver. All fellows are required to house in the dorms (not included in waiver) at Wichita State University to serve as RA's for the other participants. Fellows may be asked to do the following:
- Arrive a day early/stay late to assist with move-in/move-out procedures
- Provide transportation to/from airport for participants
- Maintain the facilities at the WSU School of Music
- Set up/tear down for activities, rehearsals, and performances
- Run errands for the BIA administrative team
- Assist faculty members and artists during selected activities
- Current resume/CV
- Letter of recommendation (reflecting professional and musical qualities)
- Audition recordings
For best consideration, Fellow applicants must submit materials by February 1st, 2024. Fellowships will be awarded by March 1st, 2024. Deposit will go towards housing costs. Materials and questions for Fellow applicants should be sent to email@example.com.
bottom of page